Potluck Pig Roast
Time & Location
About the Event
Old Crow Ranch will host a Family Style Potluck Pig Roast on Saturday, July 3rd from 5-9 pm. This is a VERY family friendly gathering to eat good food and enjoy the summer together.
- Tickets are $15/per person + a potluck offering to share, kids under 12 are free.
- Please, one potluck offering of 4-6 servings per family group attending, whatever you choose.
- We're capping attendance at 300 people. We usually sell out, so buy your ticket now to ensure you don't miss out!
We'll be roasting up some of our pastured chickens and the main event: the ROAST PIG! We'll have some salad & bread to accompany the meat, but we'll depend on your potluck offerings to make this meal complete. We'll make ice tea to wet your whistle, BYOB if you'd like something else.
- We'll have the cornhole boards out, croquet set up and frisbees at the ready. Feel free to bring other yard games.
- We've got live music and a "Sing Thing" lined up. Bring your instruments and voices and join in!
- Bring your lawn chairs and come enjoy the evening on the farm with your whole family.
Please note: this event has 200+ attendees. We'll provide silverware, plates & cups, 10+ tables and 30+ chairs, if having a seat is very important to you, please bring one.
***Bonus: check out the Crow's Nest Tiny House, our extensive gardens and wander the farm to spy on the animals.***
COVID Health Safety Protocol:
- Everyone must HAVE a mask.
- Masks are to be worn at check-in and going through the buffet line.
- If you'd like to show your vaccine card and get a wrist bracelet to let fellow attendees know you're vaccinated you may be unmasked everywhere except in the dinner buffet line.
- If you are unvaccinated, please use special caution to protect yourself and stay masked if you are within 6' of people not in your party.
Acoustic Session with Craig FreshleyEZ up tent
Welcome & Buffet Line OpensGrill
- Big Person (12+)$15+$0.38 Service fee$15+$0.38 Service fee0$0
- small person (11 & under)$0$00$0